Day 11: Finishing Up

(Hours: around 3 Scattered throughout the day)

Today was a lot more productive then the last. I got up early and drove over to Tilton where I picked up a few supplies for my project. I decide to create a small photo book with the many pictures I took during my project. Once I got my supplies I headed over to Proctor, where I spent a majority of the morning organizing and printing my pictures down in Brenda’s office.

Matt Lohan also stopped by and I helped him with his project. He needed to scan and format a CD slipcover for his Senior Project. It was pretty easy and I had it formatted and ready to print in Photoshop in no time. After that I continued to work on my photo book and finished a little after 1:00.

I took a lunch and then worked on finishing up my Self Evaluation for my project. It was a little difficult trying to fit everything in without having boring run-on sentences, but I think I did a good job. After that I decided to give myself more work and completely change my PowerPoint I worked on yesterday. I decided to go with a new program called Prezi, because it looks nicer. I’ll spend some more time on that tonight and finish it up tomorrow, then I will be all finished.

Post time: 6:20pm est

0 comments:

Post a Comment