Day 10: PowerPoint & Pictures

(Hours: 1:00pm-3:00pm)

It was really weird to get up at 6:30 this morning and not head off to Colby Sawyer. I got into a morning routine and it just didn’t seem right that I was staying home. However, I’m sure I will get used to it once again. Today was relaxing but I did do some work in the afternoon. I worked on two things today, my PowerPoint, and my pictures.

The PowerPoint that I’m working on is something that I will show at the Exhibit on Thursday. It consists of a basic overview of the Information Technology field, as well as some more in detail aspects that I learned of throughout my project. It’s coming along nicely and it should be finished tomorrow.

I also worked on organizing my pictures from my project. I took quite a few, and I went through in Adobe Lightroom and organized/retouched them. I’m not yet sure what I’m going to do with these pictures, some are all ready in the PowerPoint, but there are some that aren’t. I may end up printing them and creating a photo book of my time at Colby Sawyer, but I’m not sure yet.

(If you were wondering the picture is of my cat, I figured you might be sick of pictures of technology by now.)

Post time: 5:17pm est

0 comments:

Post a Comment